Discover our capabilities and network
YBS Logistics offers both unmatched dependability and flexibility with our customized over-the-road trucking solutions. We have access to the equipment and capacity you need, no matter how exceptional your shipment is. Our professionals match your freight with the right vehicle and the right route, with the ability to restructure resources if conditions change. We drive the process from end-to-end while providing a custom solution to meet your needs.
- Flexible, non-asset based solutions
- Dry van, LTL, refrigerated, flatbed, TOFC
- Shorthaul regional capacity
- Drop Trailer Pools
- Diverse equipment for any kind of shipment
- Branch network with local access to global capacity
- Immediate access to spot pricing
- Integrated systems visibility across all your transportation modes
- Smart Way certified (USA)
Less-than Truck Load (LTL) – Finding Savings in Your Transportation Patterns
Managing your loads through our LTL service is the perfect way to optimize your domestic supply chain. YBS Logistics offers co-load and consolidation LTL services to reduce your cost and improve your distribution pipeline.
Bringing experience, creativity and insight to your less-than-truckload shipping challenges, we step in to coordinate and add value at every turn. Services include:
- Seamless account management
- Cross-border LTL services
- Spot rates
- Invoice auditing
- Comprehensive reporting
- Online rating
- Expedited service available
- Customized customer portals
The rail industry has developed new levels of efficiency, economy and sustainability that can translate directly to your own supply chain. Our relationships with rail operators together with our expertise in rail and intermodal freight movement, means we are able to offer highly effective transportation solutions. All backed up by our supporting services, such as customs clearance, terminal handling, inland distribution and final mile delivery.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 230,000 tons managed a year
- 32,000 shipments a year
- 90 transport partners
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please contact us
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! in fact the customer has no idea that we are shipping your product for you!
We have a facility in Christchurch that is specifically approved for the storage of dangerous goods and hazardous materials, including chemicals. Our employees who are responsible for handling dangerous goods at this facility are fully-trained and qualified in that area.
All our office and warehousing facilities have 24 hour security monitoring and our own covert surveillance equipment.
We have opened 1-2 new warehouses every year for the last 9 years. We love to grow with our clients, and accommodating your growth by continuing to offer flexible solutions to meet your logistics needs is how we operate. We understand that your business needs will fluctuate at various times due to seasonal requirements, general growth, additional routes to market or a downturn in the economy. We have complete flexibility to help you achieve your strategies no matter which way your volumes move.
All goods held by us remain at their owner’s risk. It is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient insurance cover for your products at all times. We do hold significant Bailees Insurance should we become legally liable for any loss, damage or destruction of goods caused by our negligence. We are very happy for your insurer to inspect your products at any of our locations as required to ensure you have appropriate cover at all times.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.