Discover our capabilities and network
International freight forwarding is often a balancing act between time, cost and environmental concerns. That’s one of the reasons companies choose YBS Logistics for cost effective, smooth delivery of their cargo. Like them, you can be confident that our strategic alliances around the globe give you the flexibility to choose from a range of air and ocean freight service options. Seamlessly tailored to your precise needs, complete with end-to-end visibility.
Partnership is an over-used word, but it does go some way to describing our customer-focused services. We strive to bring much more to the relationship than simply a means of reaching your customers across the world.
Nothing demonstrates this better than our culture of Gemba; sharing your perspective and your challenges while seeking creative solutions that meet the needs of today and enable the opportunities of tomorrow.
Lead Time Based Services
Where more than one factor comes into play, we can provide:
- Express – 1-2 days for urgent cargo
- Standard – 3-5 days, flexible choice
- Economy – 5-7 days, maximizing cost effectiveness
Special Services, Balancing Capacity, Speed and Cost
When lead time is the determining factor, you can choose from:
- Our global partnerships mean we can arrange charter flights to where your cargo needs to be. And we can solve issues of capacity, oversized or heavy cargo
- Sea and Air
- Offering the combined benefits of cost effectiveness with faster lead times than ocean freight
- Air and Truck
- And where cargo needs to be transported quickly, to or from an inland destination, we can offer a combined air and truck service
Almost every industry sector has some special storage and handling requirements, and at YBS Logistics we have the industry sector experience and global network to meet your needs, including:
- Cold Chain
- Temperature Control
- Perishable Commodities
- Small Package Service
- Sensitive Equipment
- Project cargo, whatever the weight or configuration
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 230,000 tons managed a year
- 32,000 shipments a year
- 90 transport partners
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please contact us
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! in fact the customer has no idea that we are shipping your product for you!
We have a facility in Christchurch that is specifically approved for the storage of dangerous goods and hazardous materials, including chemicals. Our employees who are responsible for handling dangerous goods at this facility are fully-trained and qualified in that area.
All our office and warehousing facilities have 24 hour security monitoring and our own covert surveillance equipment.
We have opened 1-2 new warehouses every year for the last 9 years. We love to grow with our clients, and accommodating your growth by continuing to offer flexible solutions to meet your logistics needs is how we operate. We understand that your business needs will fluctuate at various times due to seasonal requirements, general growth, additional routes to market or a downturn in the economy. We have complete flexibility to help you achieve your strategies no matter which way your volumes move.
All goods held by us remain at their owner’s risk. It is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient insurance cover for your products at all times. We do hold significant Bailees Insurance should we become legally liable for any loss, damage or destruction of goods caused by our negligence. We are very happy for your insurer to inspect your products at any of our locations as required to ensure you have appropriate cover at all times.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.